1. State the names of people as completely as you can. Place only the SURNAME in CAPITAL letters.
2. Dates are important. If you don't know the day, month and year try to put in a general time frame.
3. Mention the location being as specific as you can. (City, twp, county, state).
4. State what information you are seeking - parents, birth date, death date, info on ancestors, wish to correspond with descendants, etc.
5. Keep your query brief.
5. If you have a positive response, we'd like to hear about it at the e-mail address below.
by Midwest Historical & Genealogical Society as part of the KSGenWeb
Material on this page is the property of the Society and all rights are
Should you find a link that does not work properly please notify the webmaster.